Ritesh Modi con Azure for Architects: Implementing cloud design, DevOps, IoT, and serverless solutions on your public cloud
- Get familiar with the different design patterns available in Microsoft Azure
- Develop Azure cloud architecture and a pipeline management system
- Get to know the security best practices for your Azure deployment
Over the years, Azure cloud services has grown quickly, and the number of organizations adopting Azure for their cloud services is also gradually increasing. Leading industry giants are finding that Azure fulfills their extensive cloud requirements.
This book will guide you through all the important and tough decision-making aspects involved in architecturing a Azure public cloud for your organization. The book starts with an extensive introduction to all the categories of designs available with Azure. These design patterns focus on different aspects of cloud such as high availability, data management, and so on.
Gradually, we move on to various aspects such as building your cloud structure and architecture. It will also include a brief description about different types of services provided by Azure, such as Azure functions and Azure Analytics, which can prove beneficial for an organization. This book will cover each and every aspect and function required to develop a Azure cloud based on your organizational requirements.
By the end of this book, you will be in a position to develop a full-fledged Azure cloud.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the components of the Azure Cloud platform
- Understand the cloud design patterns
- Use enterprise security guidelines for your Azure deployment
- Design and implement Serverless solutions
- See Cloud architecture and the deployment pipeline
- Understand cost management for Azure solutions
About the Author
Ritesh Modi is a former Microsoft senior technology evangelist currently working as a principal consultant for Infront Consulting Group. He is an architect, a senior evangelist, cloud architect, published author, speaker, and a known leader for his contributions towards datacenter, Azure, bots, blockchain, cognitive services, DevOps, artificial intelligence, and automation. He is the author of multiple books. Developing Bots using Bot Framework and DevOps with Windows Server 2016 are some of his recent books. He has also coauthored another book, titled Introducing Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview, along with the Windows Server team.
He has spoken at more than 15 conferences, including TechEd and the PowerShell Asia Conference, and is a published author for MSDN magazine. He has more than a decade of experience in building and deploying enterprise solutions for customers, and more than 25 technical certifications. His interests and hobbies include writing books, playing with his daughter, watching movies, and continuing to learn new technologies. His Twitter handle is @automationnext.
Ritesh currently lives in Hyderabad, India.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Azure Design Patterns
- Designing High Availability
- Implementing Scalability
- Cloud Security
- Designing IoT Solutions
- Designing and Implementing Data Solutions
- Designing and Implementing Serverless Solutions
- Designing Policies, Locks, and Tags
- DevOps on Azure
- Cost Management
- Monitoring and Auditing